Covid 19 Statement
Because we know how much the COVID-19 pandemic has affected people, Muhlenberg ASC is taking extra precautions in order to create a safer and more secure environment for individuals to receive care.
At Muhlenberg ASC, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of New Jersey guidelines in regard to COVID-19 and the regulations on elective surgical procedures. Our efforts are focused on taking immediate action to stop the spread of the virus while supporting our employees, patients and our communities.
While Muhlenberg ASC does not treat those suffering from COVID-19, we have implemented safety precautions to protect you, the patient as well as our employees:
- Screening all patients, visitors, colleagues and providers upon arrival at the facility to include temperature checks, assessment of any travel, related COVID-19 symptoms or virus exposure
- On-site Covid testing for non-vaccinated patients.
- Requiring all patients and visitors to wear a facemask while inside the facility.
- Limiting visitors to one caretaker for drop-off and pick up of the patients.
- Maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet apart.
- Providing our staff with appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as eyewear, masks, and gowns.
- Implementing enhanced cleaning as directed by CDC guidelines.
If you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to another person with a positive Covid-19 test, please DO NOT PRESENT AT THE FACILITY. Instead, please call your physician and reschedule your procedure.
Muhlenberg ASC recognizes the apprehension this pandemic has created for families, and so we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients. We thank you for trusting us you’re your vital care. For additional questions regarding our COVID-19 screening or testing, please call us at (908) 481-5101.